Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Today's post is about learning how to drive free traffic to your website or sites...

Okay lets start with a few basics...

  1. You don't just want traffic...You want and need traffic that is interested in what your saying, doing or selling...
  2. Buying traffic can get you a lot of visitors to your site...but your conversion rate will be low...
  3. Start out with some free ads...experiment with different ad copy to see what work and doesn't work...
  4. Forget all the hype and just be honest about your product, your services or whatever it is your offering...

I'm gonna start you out slow so it doesn't hurt your head. I have a huge list of free resources that I'll sharing with you in the next couple of days.
The highest traffic classified site is CraigsList, but it's probably the most difficult to understand and use. But If you can get the hang it, you can get  highly targeted traffic to your website.  

Craig's List is one of the best places to post ads for free. Not all of the cities and categories are free, but many are. It can be a little tricky to navigate and successfully post Ads. But there are guides  Google and YouTube that will help guide you... 

I've included one such Posting Tutorial below;


No comments:

Post a Comment